- Enjoy your cooking lesson in Rome on board of ape calessino
- Discover a food market in Rome with a local guide
- Taste a special italian menu
An original food experience in Rome by ape car with a private driver and shopping experience in a market with your English speaking guide.
Arrive to the restaurant by ape calessino, or tuk tuk, where your lesson will take place under the supervision of a professional chef. You will be provided with a starter kit that includes wooden cutting board, flour, eggs and all ingredients, needed for preparing the food. In addition you will receive an apron, knife, gloves, chef’s hat and other tools needed to prepare dishes.
Learn from your professional chef how to create authentic Italian dishes from scratch, including fettuccine and tiramisù. At the end of your cooking experience you will get a certificate of participation and souvenir photos to take home with you.
- Tour on board of ape calessino
- Visit to a market with an English speaking food guide
- Drop-off at the restaurant
- Welcome drink with the chef
- Cooking Kit: Lunch or Dinner, depending on the day time: starter with selection of salami, mozzarella di bufala and grilled vegetables, fettuccine, Tiramisù, 1/4 white or red wine, mineral water and coffee. Certificate of participation, souvenir
- Pictures in digital format, which will be sent by email
- A pack of specially selected fettuccine
- Transfer from restaurant, tour ends in a restaurant
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM
Meet your guide at the top of spanish steps, under obelisk of Trinità de' Monti.
- Please note food prepared during the class will not be eaten
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays at 10.00am
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime tour where you can be a part of the papal audience and see the pop...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...