- Enjoy a private tour guide and transportation to the city of water
- Admire the ruins of Villa Adriana
- Visit the Villa d’Este, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Once an ancient resort area famed for its beauty and its water, Tivoli was a popular ancient resort destination among artists and rich European aristocrats starting in the 17th century. Tour this city and it’s surrounding areas to see many Roman villas, including the most famous, of which the ruins still remain, Villa Adriana.
Dating from the Ancient Roman times, created in the 2nd century AD by the Emperor Hadrian, covering more than 296 acres and was the House of the Emperors for more than 50 years.
Next explore the Renaissance-styled Villa d’Este, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and masterpiece of the Italian Gardens. Admire the property that is decorated with a massive and an impressive number of fountain nymphs, grottos and marvelous courtyards inspired by the gardens of Babylon.
- Admission ticket for the Villas
- Transportation in a minivan with air-conditioning
- 3 hours tour with a professional guide
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Roma RM
Meet your guide in front of the hotel Boscolo Exedra.
- Minimum age of 4 years old
- Private group tours for up to 7 people
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9.00am
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...