Swap the hustle and bustle of the big city for a day in the countryside! As your ride along Appia Antica, the most important access road of the Roman Empire, you will observe some of the most momentous and breathtaking landmarks of the area. Admire the Catacombs of San Callisto, Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella and the Regional Park of Appia Antica. You will get to experience the beauty and history of Rome all from the comfort and ease of your bike.
Private e-bike tour of Appian Way, Catacombs and Aqueducts
Language: English , Italian , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the history of Appia Antica, the oldest highway in Rome
- Admire unique ancient Roman landmarks along the way
- Enjoy a pleasant bike ride through the winding streets of the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bike or e-bike rental (depending on option selected)
- Private local guide
- Bike lock
- Visit to the Catacombs (if selected)
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
Via dei Cerchi 59, 00186 Rome RM, Italy
In front of Circus Maximus.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Please provide information about the participants' height at the moment of purchase to be provided with suitable bikes
- You can require free baby seats for children up to 20 kg at the moment of purchase
- Choose between a 3-hour tour and a 5-hour tour including access to the Catacombs of San Callisto or San Sebastiano
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am and 11.00am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Sgb Noleggio srl
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.