Renaissance and Baroque private walking tour in Rome's city center
- Discover the history and art of Rome with a tour guide
- Admire Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna and Piazza Montecitorio
- Visit the Pantheon and see the frescoes in the the Church of Sant'Ignazio
Rome is a city in which archaeology, history and art symbiotically live. Walk through the historic center of Rome with your private tour guide to visit a real open-air museum!
On your tour you'll learn about the most important monuments of the Baroque and Renaissance periods. You will have the opportunity to admire the famous Piazza di Spagna, the Trevi Fountain, the palaces of power and the monuments symbolizing the unity of the nation. Visit the Church of Sant’Ignazio admire its frescoes, see the Pantheon and many other monuments that are symbols of the Eternal City.
- Private guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM
Meet your guide in Piazza di Spagna, at the feet of Spanish Steps.
- Children (aged 0-12) are welcome on this tour, under parent supervision
- Maximum group size of 20 people
- Daily, every hour from 9.00am to 3.00pm
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...