Rent an electric bicycle in Rome
- Rent an electric bike for a fast ride downtown or for a longer tour on your own
- Park up almost anywhere to visit city museums and attractions
- Go for a picnic in the Appian Way Archeological Park
- Ride around Colosseum or inside Circo Massimo
Try the smartest, economical, and ecological way to visit Rome: rent an electric bike! With this rapid, sustainable, and comfortable means of transport you can discover all the treasures of Rome, enjoying free access to every corner of the city. Thanks to the electric engine you will also be able to climb the 7 hills of Rome with no effort, or take advantage of the sunshine for a picnic in the park of the Appian Way!
You can rent an electric bike for 4 hours, 1 day (8 hours), 24 hours or 2/3 days.
Ask for a foldable bike if you need to bring it up in your hotel room or apartment
- Chain to lock the bike
- Rear-view mirror
- Safety helmet on request (not compulsory in Italy)
- Basket on request
- Map of Rome (old town) with suggested itineraries
- Fully charged battery with battery life of about 40 km
- Children seat (5 euros each) or fun trailer (10 euros each) to be paid at the meeting point
- Delivery (7 euros each bike) and drop off (7 euros each bike) to your location - minimum 2 bikes for a day
Via Labicana 118, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
200 meters from the Colosseum
- The tour operator cannot rent bikes to anyone under 18 years of age; proof of identity is required. The tour operator reserves the right to refuse rental.
- A guarantee deposit is required for a rental of more than 8 hours. The deposit should be paid at the time of pick up.
- The customer is liable for any violation of traffic rules and tickets shall be refunded to the tour operator.
- The customer is accountable for any theft of, or damage to, any rented item. The customer will be charged the entire cost of replacement for damaged or missing items. During the night, the customer must keep the vehicle in a safe place.
- The tour operator accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury caused during rental time or you can book the delivery and drop off at your hotel in Rome (within the rail circuit - 10 euro per bike for a minimum of 2 bikes).
You can rent an electric bike for 4 hours, 1 day (8 hours), 24 hours or 2/3 days
- Our shop open 9.30 am
- Closing time 7.30 pm
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
The Appian Way is a Roman road that has been built up more than 2000 years ago. Riding an electric b...
Rent your bike for a whole day and discover the main monuments and landmarks of Rome, with the compl...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and dis...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
This tour begins at the Spanish steps, next the Barcaccia fountain in the middle of the Square, from...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...