Enjoy a tour through Piazza Navona, one of the most beautiful squares of Rome; reach the Pantheon and stop to taste a fresh granita. Then, go on learning all the secrets of artisan coffee-roasting at legendary Roman cafes Tazza d’Oro and Saint’Eustachio, sampling world-class gelato and tiramisu. Admire chefs working on your tiramisu in the pastry store. You will taste the best tiramisu in town, made with organic ingredients, artisan-made savoiardi biscuits and the best mascarpone cheese cream.
Excursions & day trips
Roman desserts walking tour
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Indulge in some of Rome’s most famous culinary treats!
- Taste the best tiramisù in town, fresh gelato and granita and real espresso
- Learn all the secrets from the chefs and admire them at work
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
- Espresso coffee tasting (alternative for no-coffee lover)
- Alcohol-free tiramisu tasting
- Coffee granita with cream
- Artisan gelato tasting
What's not included
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Additional food and drinks
- Children (age 4-8)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
Piazza della Minerva, Roma 00186, Lazio, IT
Under the elephant statue.
What to remember
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is suggested to wear good walking shoes
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the beginning of your tour
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 12
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilty
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.