Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour evening walking tour. See the wonderful Baroque fountains and squares, wander through the characteristic cobblestone alleyways and listen to the fascinating stories about the Eternal City’s history.
- Meet your guide at Piazza del Popolo, where beautiful churches, fountains and monuments embellish the square. Walk up to the Pincio terrace and admire the sunset over Rome. It is one of the most romantic and picturesque places in Rome.
- See the famous Spanish Steps and Bernini’s famous Barcaccia fountain. Piazza di Spagna square is one of the must-see places in Rome.
- Continue to the stunning Trevi Fountain, the biggest Baroque fountain of the city. A traditional legend holds that if visitors toss a coin into the fountain, they are ensured a return to Rome.
- Visit Piazza della Rotonda and the historic Pantheon from the outside. It was built in 27 BC and dedicated to all Roman gods. In the VII century, the Pantheon was turned into a church dedicated to Mary and the martyrs. It is also a resting place of some great Renaissance artists such as Raffaello.
- Admire the beautiful Piazza Navona with Bernini’s magnificent Four Rivers Fountain. The square also features other important sculptural and architectural creations: the church of Sant'Agnese in Agone by Borromini, Palazzo Pamphili, Neptune Fountain at the northern end and the Moor Fountain at the southern end, sculpted by Giacomo della Porta to which Bernini later added a statue of a Moor.
- End your romantic evening walk on Campo de' Fiori, once used for races and executions. In the center of the square, you can admire the statue of Giordano Bruno. Today Campo de’ Fiori is a busy marketplace in the morning and a nightlife center in the evening. A perfect place to continue your evening in the Eternal City at the end of your guided tour.