Rome Ghost and Mystery Guided Walking Tour
- One-of-a-kind way to spend your evening in the Eternal City
- Explore Campo de' Fiori, Castel Sant'Angelo, Palazzo Farnese and Ponte Sisto illuminated at night
- Your guide will bring incredible stories to life as you stand in the real-life locations
- Small groups of 20 people or less
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Rome where facts and legends are intertwined to stimulate the imagination as much as the eye. With a rich history that includes the unforgiving times of the Middle Ages and inquisition, Rome has a dark era. An era where plagues were rampant, executions brutal, torture gruesome, murder widespread and the dark arts instilled fear in the Romans.
Be a part of Rome’s original night-time mystery tour. This tour will show you parts of Rome that are unknown and hidden to the everyday traveler. You will see places and hear stories that will haunt you long after the tour is over. This night-time walk is unusual and a unique way to experience the Eternal City lit up by night, truly the moment where it is most beautiful and fascinating. Your guide will meet you in the evening in a central location in Rome and your journey will begin. Experience the Eternal City’s most enthralling historical and supernatural mysteries in a highly entertaining and suspenseful walking tour.
- Guided tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant 0 - 3 years old: free
- Child 4 - 14 years old: reduced
Via dei Chiavari, 14, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
On the steps of the church San Andrea della Valle, which is located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina, on the left hand side heading towards the Tiber river. The church is located right next to Piazza Vidoni and Piazza Sant'Andrea della Valle.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments and we are unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our tours
- Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide
- This service ends at Castel Sant’Angelo from where public transport and taxis are easily accessible
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Journey under modern Rome and discover the fascinating and mysterious old Rome, rich in history, art...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...