Rome in one day with Colosseum and Vatican tour
- Discover the masterpieces of Rome in one day
- You won't have to worry about waiting in long lines
- Expert guides who provide an insider's point of view
- Lunch in a typical Roman restaurant
Enjoy the skip-the-line access to the Colosseum and uncover the history and the archaeological wonders of Rome. After this intensive tour, you will be transferred to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
Access the Colosseum with no line and be ready to enter into the legend. Learn about architecture and history of this massive amphitheater which hosted ancient Romans, Senators, Emperors and Gladiators as well as animals from all over the world.
Take lunch in a Roman restaurant, thereafter be ready to visit the Vatican. No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Vatican Museums. Home to 54 different galleries including four statue museums: Museo Pio-Clementino, Museo Chiaramonti, Museo Gregoriano Etrusco and the Museo Gregoriano Egiziano. These museums are home to some of the most famous works of art in the world, with artists including: Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Carvaggio, Raphael and Giotto, to name a few. An experience that is sure to inspire the art lover in anyone.
The 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums is the famed Sistine Chapel. Completed around 1483, the Sistine Chapel is arguably the most famous chapel in the world due to the artwork located within. View many of the most famous frescoes in the world, including the famous ceiling and "The Last Judgement" painted by Michelangelo. Not only does the Sistine Chapel hold some of the world's most precious works of art, it is still used for religious purposes such as the Papal conclave - the process through which a new Pope is chosen. A popular pilgrimage site, St. Peter's Basilica is also one of the largest in the world and a shining example of Renaissance architecture.
- Entrance tickets with exclusive skip-the-line service at the Colosseum
- Exclusive skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums as Official Tour Operator Partners
- Professional guide
- Wireless audio headset
- Optional gratuities
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-7): reduced
Please be in contact with the tour provider for arranging the pick-up service (you can find the contact email on your voucher). Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to agreed pick-up time.
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue. The skip-the-line allows you to skip the ticket purchasing line, not the lines for mandatory security checks.
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or sunshine.
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- Pick-up service is provided from centrally located hotels.
Mondays-Saturdays, the tour starts at 9.30 am
This combo tour takes you to Rome's two most important attractions, the Vatican and the Colosseum, i...
This tour includes a guided visit of two of the best examples of the stratifications of Rome and the...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Travel back to the days of emperors and popes, and see the highlights of the papal collections on a ...
Get on a round trip coach transfer between Civitavecchia cruise port and Rome, and visit the Eternal...
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and dis...
Enjoy a St. Peter’s visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet...
Learn about the rise of Christianity in Rome on a fully guided tour of some of the Christian basilic...
Popolo Square Fountains by Giovanni Ceccarini, stand on each side of the piazza to the east and west...
A 2.5-hour tour for those who want to experience the treasures of Rome off the beaten path. You will...