Royal Palace of Caserta full-day tour from Rome
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation from Rome
- Visit the Royal Palace of Caserta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the magnificence of the Italian park and the English garden
Be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Borboni Royal Palace.
In a group of no more than 25 travelers, from Rome's Central station you'll get on board of a high-speed train with the help of our assistant and journey to the luxurious palace of Caserta all the while enjoying the beautiful landscapes. Your professional guide will lead the way and share stories of the kings and queens who once lived here. You'll also enjoy lunch at a typical restaurant, and you will have round-trip transportation by train from Rome.
With five floors, 1200 rooms, 24 stairs and 1742 windows, it's the largest Reggia in the world. Mirrors, tapestries, and frescoes make the palace a jewel of priceless value and a stunning show for eyes. The palace is considered the original fusion of two other royal residences: the royal palace of Versailles and the palace of Escorial Madrid. Throughout the tour you'll also have the opportunity to admire a series of marvellous sites, including water games, waterfalls, all the way up to the English garden.
- Day trip
- Entrances fees Reggia of Caserta
- Air-conditioned high-speed train return ticket
- English speaking guide
- Lunch and drinks
- Audio headset
- Child (0-5) years old: reduced
Via Marsala, 82,
00185 Roma, Italy
15 minutes before the starting time of the tour, in Via Marsala 82.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements
- You'll be provided with a headset to hear your guide all throughout the tour
- Please bring your booking confirmation
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 07.30 am
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover...
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalf...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
Join this amazing journey through space and time in Pompeii, a unique document of Greco-Roman life. ...
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
Simplify your trip to Pompeii with this no-hassle transfer from Rome. Guided tour available in Engli...
Visit Pompeii in half a day – saving hours of time compared with bus tours!This half-day tour will d...
#*Tagesausflug nach Tivoli aus Rom*___________________________________##Preise- **Erwachsene** - €11...
If you consider yourself a food lover, this tour is for you! Take a walking tour around Rome and its...
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in ...