Meet your driver at the train station of Poggio Mirteto (50-minute drive from Tiburtina station) and enjoy a tour of the Sabine Hills onboard a vintage car. Drive past characteristic towns like Farfa, Roccantica, Casperia, visit an olive oil production and experience lunch in a typical regional trattoria.
Attractions & guided tours
Sabine hills 4-hour car tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a 4-hour vintage car tour of the Sabine hills
- Drive past characteristic towns like Farfa, Roccantica, Casperia
- Experience lunch in a typical regional trat
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 4-hour car tour
- Vintage car
- Lunch or d
What's not included
- Pick up service
- Train transfer from Rome to Poggio Mi
Via Ternana, 42B, 02047 Poggio Mirteto Scalo RI, Italy
Meet your guide at Poggio Mirteto train station
What to remember
- Choose the vintage car for your tour among the following options: Fiat 500 giardiniera, Alfa Romeo Giulia and Jaguar Mark II
- The tour's price is per group. The maximum number of passengers per group is 3
Rome in 5oo
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience