Sistine Chapel early entrance with Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica tour
- Enter the Sistine Chapel 45 minutes before the general public, to see the Chapel at its best!
- Spend 3 hours exploring the Vatican Museums, seeing highlights including the Raphael Rooms
- Enjoy skip the line access at the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica, saving your hours of waiting in line
- Take a 1-hour guided tour of St Peter's Basilica
Enter the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the general public and enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces in peace, before embarking on a thorough guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica.
There is simply no better way to see the highlights of the Vatican without the crowds that can overrun the galleries later in the day. The Sistine Chapel wasn’t meant to be seen standing shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of other people. Beat the crowds by entering 45 minutes before the Chapel opens to the public.
After spending quality time with Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Chapel, your guide will lead you on a full tour of the Vatican Museums, stopping to see all the most important works. Since you have started early, you’ll stay one step ahead of the crowds in most galleries as you enjoy fantastic art like the Raphael Rooms, the Apollo Belvedere, Laocoon and Sons, and more.
When you’ve covered the Museums, you’ll enter the Sistine Chapel again, much more crowded now, and pass through a special corridor that lets you skip the lines into St. Peter’s Basilica. Here, you’ll enjoy an hour-long tour of the immense Basilica, including stops at Michelangelo’s heart-wrenching Pietá and Bernini’s enormous Baldachin altar. Afterwards, you'll be free to explore the St. Peter’s for as long as you want.
- Skip-the-line tickets for Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Expert 5-star tour guide
- Small groups
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Piazza del Risorgimento, 60-62, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
At the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento.
- We advise our clients that St.Peter's Basilica may be closed during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will spend more time inside the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums. We are unable to provide refunds in this case.
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
Meeting time: 6.45am
Departure time: 7.15am
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Join the tour and enter the Vatican Museums one hour before the general public: you'll get to experi...
When it comes to art museums, the Villa Borghese is in a league of its own. In 2 hours, you will wan...
The Vatican Museums are an absolute must-see for tourists of any age coming to Rome, so if you’re wo...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...