St. Peter's Basilica self-guided tour with fast-track entrance and Rome Vox city guide
- Avoid the crowds and enter the Basilica via a fast-track entrance
- Discover the masterpieces of St. Peter's Basilica with a self-guided tour
- Take a digital guided tour of Rome with suggested itineraries
This experience includes a double pass to visit St. Peter’s Basilica and the city of Rome.
With the first pass, you’ll be able to schedule your visit to the Basilica without wasting time queuing long lines.
Discover the masterpieces of the greatest artists of all time through an audio guide with 31 points of interests in which are illustrated - among others - the magnificent Pietà by Michelangelo, the Baldacchino by Bernini and St. Peter’s Chair.
Inside the Basilica you’ll also receive your Rome Vox City Guide - a digital guided tour of the city and the smart solution for visiting Rome autonomously, without depending on fixed schedules, tourist guides or groups.
This includes great suggestions for itineraries by foot or by public transport, during which you can enjoy fascinating stories and audio commentary. You can also use the offline map to flexibly navigate to hundreds of points of interest without any data consumption or roaming.
- Fast-track entrance to St.Peter’s Basilica
- Self-guided tour of Rome and of St. Peter's Basilica
- Over 130 point of interest described in your language
- Digital offline map of Rome
- Audio commentary in 6 languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Mandarin)
- Offline navigation
- Suggested itineraries by foot, bus and tram
- Free Wi-Fi spots
- Entry tickets (entrance at the Basilica is free)
- Headphones (you can use your own or buy them at the desk for €1,00)
- Guided or audio guided tour of the Cupola
- Shuttle service to and from the hotel
- Child (7-17): reduced
- Child (0-6): free
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Facing the Basilica - on the right side OUTSIDE St. Peter's Square - just in front of the Vatican Post Office. Vox Mundi staff - wearing a blue jacket with Vox Mundi logo printed on it will wait for you in order to accompany you through a dedicated gate inside the Basilica
Starting November 1st:
the meeting point will be – facing the Basilica - under the right side colonnade (series of columns around the Basilica Square), just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police barrier. Our staff - wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it - will wait for you to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.
- The booking date ensures you enter the Basilica via fast-track. You will only be able to enter once on the date you book
- The Vatican has a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Low cut or sleeveless tops and shorts are not allowed for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag
- The audio-guide is downloaded onto your smartphone or tablet on the day of your self-guided tour via an app. This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only (no roaming). Languages available are Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian
- The city tour voucher and the free download will be delivered at the desk inside the Basilica after you pass the fast-track
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- SLOT1> anytime from 8.45 am up to 10.00 am
- SLOT2> anytime from 1.00 pm up to 3.00 pm
SLOT2> anytime from 1.00 pm up to 3.00 pm
The 29th of March St. Peter's Basilica will close at 12.00 pm.
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
If you want to experience the Sistine Chapel – Michelangelo’s world-famous iconic masterpiece - befo...
See the Museums from a true Vatican expert on this special tour, covering all of the top sights of t...
Visit all the best sites in Rome with a single 3-day pass, skip long queues and get easy access to R...
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and inte...
Join us for a day tour to one of the world's most famous archaeological sites, the ancient city of P...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Explore not just the Colosseum, but all the major sites of Ancient Rome on this small group tour; pr...
Rome Private Segway Tour lets you see the very best of what this fascinating city has to offer. With...