St. Peter's Basilica self-guided tour with fast-track entrance and Rome Vox city guide
- Avoid the crowds and enter the Basilica via a fast-track entrance
- Discover the masterpieces of St. Peter's Basilica with a self-guided tour
- Take a digital guided tour of Rome with suggested itineraries
This experience includes a double pass to visit St. Peter’s Basilica and the city of Rome.
With the first pass, you’ll be able to schedule your visit to the Basilica without wasting time queuing long lines.
Discover the masterpieces of the greatest artists of all time through an audio guide with 31 points of interests in which are illustrated - among others - the magnificent Pietà by Michelangelo, the Baldacchino by Bernini and St. Peter’s Chair.
Inside the Basilica you’ll also receive your Rome Vox City Guide - a digital guided tour of the city and the smart solution for visiting Rome autonomously, without depending on fixed schedules, tourist guides or groups.
This includes great suggestions for itineraries by foot or by public transport, during which you can enjoy fascinating stories and audio commentary. You can also use the offline map to flexibly navigate to hundreds of points of interest without any data consumption or roaming.
- Fast-track entrance to St.Peter’s Basilica
- Self-guided tour of Rome and of St. Peter's Basilica
- Over 130 point of interest described in your language
- Digital offline map of Rome
- Audio commentary in 6 languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Mandarin)
- Offline navigation
- Suggested itineraries by foot, bus and tram
- Free Wi-Fi spots
- Entry tickets (entrance at the Basilica is free)
- Headphones (you can use your own or buy them at the desk for €1,00)
- Guided or audio guided tour of the Cupola
- Shuttle service to and from the hotel
- Child (7-17): reduced
- Child (0-6): free
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Facing the Basilica - on the right side OUTSIDE St. Peter's Square - just in front of the Vatican Post Office. Vox Mundi staff - wearing a blue jacket with Vox Mundi logo printed on it will wait for you in order to accompany you through a dedicated gate inside the Basilica
Starting November 1st:
the meeting point will be – facing the Basilica - under the right side colonnade (series of columns around the Basilica Square), just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police barrier. Our staff - wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it - will wait for you to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.
- The booking date ensures you enter the Basilica via fast-track. You will only be able to enter once on the date you book
- The Vatican has a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Low cut or sleeveless tops and shorts are not allowed for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag
- The audio-guide is downloaded onto your smartphone or tablet on the day of your self-guided tour via an app. This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only (no roaming). Languages available are Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian
- The city tour voucher and the free download will be delivered at the desk inside the Basilica after you pass the fast-track
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- SLOT1> anytime from 8.45 am up to 10.00 am
- SLOT2> anytime from 1.00 pm up to 3.00 pm
SLOT2> anytime from 1.00 pm up to 3.00 pm
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Join us for a day tour to one of the world's most famous archaeological sites, the ancient city of P...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty o...
Take the opportunity to enjoy an exclusive access to the most craved areas of the Colosseum, the Und...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Rent your bike for a whole day and discover the main monuments and landmarks of Rome, with the compl...
The tour will begin in a panoramic terrace that offers a stunning view of St. Peter’s Dome overlooki...
This tour will take you underground, exploring the insolit part of history of Rome, up to the core o...