Street art of Rome electric bicycle tour
- See the amazing graffiti works by international artists
- The ideal choice for families with kids or teens
- Perfect for all ages and skill levels
- Cycle the city streets and take in the local atmosphere
- Electric bicycles: the smarter, economical and ecological way to tour and enjoy Rome
- Ride in every corner of the city in a small-group tour, guided by an expert e-bike tour leader.
- Electric bicycles allow you to climb the Roman hills with no effort at all, giving you the opportunity to admire most of the wonders of Rome in few hours. You will be thrilled travelling around the City in a way that is ecological, absolutely manageable, usable by anyone and in any condition. Come discover Rome street art as well as some less known neighbourhoods of the Eternal City.
- Starting from Campo dei Fiori area and riding in Trastevere medieval quarter and Testaccio we'll arrive to Ostiense, a river harbour area where you will see amazing graffiti works by international artists such as Kid Akne, Blu, JB Rock, Lex & Sten on the background of ancient industrial settlement and Rome huge Gasometers
- We will cross the interesting Mussolini-age quarter called Garbatella to arrive to Tor Marancia quarter, named "Shangai". Here you will discover the reason behind this name and more than 20 graffiti works painted by important Italian and foreign artist like Klevra, Diamond, Gaia, JAZ . You will see the transformation of a rough district into a pleasant neiborhood to live in.
- On our way back we will ride into Circo Massimo, the Jewish Quarter and Piazza Navona to see other interesting historical and archeological site.
- Electric bicycle rental
- Expert tour leader
- Audioreceivers to hear the tour leader while riding
- Rear basket if required
- Child seats or fun trailer for children since 6 months to 9 years (if less than 25 kg) - ?10 if required - please pay this in cash or by credit card at the tour start
Via Labicana 118, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
200 metres from the Colosseum
- Every day at 9.00am and 4.00pm in Summer (April - October)
- Every day at 9.30am and 2.30pm in Winter (November - March)
- Please arrive at the meeting point a few minutes before starting time
The Appian Way is a Roman road that has been built up more than 2000 years ago. Riding an electric b...
Rome is so fascinating that it deserves the name "the Eternal City"! Discover the reason for this na...
Enjoy a ride on a comfortable bike in the historic center of Rome, between breathtaking landscapes, ...
Visit the most charming places of the "Eternal City", riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Discover a secret world beneath the streets of Rome on an underground tour of two lesser-known churc...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a 3-hour tour of Ancient Rome, with VIP entr...
Hidden underneath Rome is a labyrinth of buildings, where you will walk down 50 feet underground to ...
This museum of antique artifacts and sculptures has a very peculiar mixture of past and present. The...
Explora los aspectos más destacados de la Ciudad del Vaticano con esta visita guiada por los Museos ...