The Three Tenors in concert with ballet in Rome
- See the Opera in the charming Rome
- Enjoy the amazing voices of "The Three Tenors" in concert
- Assist to a magnificent ballet in St. Paul within the Walls Church
You will have the chance to assist to The Three renowned Tenors of Opera in Rome and magnificent dancers in costume, who will perform beautiful Opera Arias and the most famous songs of Neapolitan traditions. The magic "Torna a Surriento", "O’ Sole mio", "Funiculì funiculà" as well as enchanting Opera Arias will be played in the same concert in this unique occasion with various instruments such as the mandolin, cello, grand piano and with a dance company ballet.
- Solo Voices (Tenors):
Minea De Mattia
Beatrice De Santis
- Strumental Ensemble:
Mandolin: Marco Battistelli
Cello: Adriana Malaga Sanchez
Piano: Arturo Pellini
- Entrance ticket
- Free buffet with pasta tasting (drinks excluded)
- Tour of the Church
Free: Children (0 - 8)
- Under 18
- Students (max 27 years old)
- Groups 15+
- Roma Pass
Via Nazionale, 16, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
In St. Paul within the Walls Church - the location is really close to the metro station Repubblica.
- Dress code is not required
- You'll get your tickets on the day of the concert. Please show your voucher (either in digital or print format) at the box office to receive your concert tickets
- Every Wednesday at 8.30 pm
- Free buffet at 7.30 pm in St. Paul within the Walls Church
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Apollonia Germano Ventura Dreaming is not a remedy...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...