Travel comfortably between Rome and Fiumicino airport completely stress-free and without wasting time: book your ticket, land and just show up at the meeting point to board the bus. You'll enjoy a comfortable ride with free Wi-Fi on-board.
Transfer between Rome city center and Fiumicino airport
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 55 minutes
Do this because
- Travel between Rome and Fiumicino airport stress-free and without wasting any time
- Enjoy a comfortable bus ride equipped with free Wi-Fi
- No need to worry: the service is available all year round, every 30-40 minutes
What to expect
- Transfer between Fiumicino and Rome (single transfer or return)
- Wifi onboard
- Luggage space
- Children (0-4): free
- Fiumicino Airport: at terminal 3. From the Arrivals turn right and head for the bus station (Platform number 12).
- From Rome:
1. Roma Termini Station, via Marsala 5 (in front of the hotel Best Western Royal Santina)
2. The Vatican, via Crescenzio 2.
What to remember
- If you need to change your travel date, get in touch with our Customer Care (you'll find the info on the voucher you'll receive after you've booked your ticket). You can change the date only one time
- You can choose the stop in Rome that better suits your needs: Termini station or the Vatican
- All the bus stops have staff attending to assist passengers
- The last transfer from Fiumicino is at 12.40 am
- You can book a single or a return transfer
- For your return journey please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the chosen departure to validate your presence and ticket with SIT staff to get on board
- If you've booked a return ticket, show your voucher only once; you'll receive a ticket valid for both trips
- Busses run every day every 30-40 minutes
- CLICK HERE to download the table with departure times
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.