Vatican Museums, St Peter's, Sistine Chapel last minute private tour
- Discover the hidden gems of the Vatican with a private expert guide
- See the worldwide famous collection inside the Vatican museums
- Explore the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Avoid long lines at the entrance with your express ticket
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide.
Moreover, this guide is dedicated 100% to you and your (private) group, so that you can ask them all the questions and curiosities you might have!
The experience includes:
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican museums
- The artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael
- The famous courtyards
- The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- The Sistine Chapel with expert commentary
- Express access to St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s La Pietà
- St Peter’s Square and Bernini’s optical illusion
- The Pope’s balcony
The tour ends at St Peter’s Square
- Private tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Fast track (no wait) entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Roma, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums (on the other side of the street).
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- - Please note that access to some areas of the Vatican may be restricted without notice in case of particular religious events
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited
- every day except on Sunday
- departures at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm and 3 pm
This tour allows you to enjoy an infinite number of masterpieces like Michelangelo's "Pietà" and "La...
Your bike tour starts in central Rome, where you'll meet your guide and set off on your ride around ...
Photograph a portrait of Rome at night! You will photograph the outstanding beauty and mystery of th...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
This tour offers an exclusive and unique intimate guided experience that will take you away from the...
On this 3-hour skip-the-line tour your expert guide will take you inside the majestic Colosseum, tel...
Begin with the Vatican Museums, where you'll skip the line and start exploring the vast collections ...
Enjoy this guided tour with an expert, authorized tour guide and explore Ancient Rome through a 3D r...
If you want to discover the most important aspects of everyday Roman life from the end of the eighte...
Your discovery of Rome's ancient history will start by riding a comfortable trekking bike, guided by...