The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide.
Moreover, this guide is dedicated 100% to you and your (private) group, so that you can ask them all the questions and curiosities you might have!
The experience includes:
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican museums
- The artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael
- The famous courtyards
- The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- The Sistine Chapel with expert commentary
- Express access to St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s La Pietà
- St Peter’s Square and Bernini’s optical illusion
- The Pope’s balcony
The tour ends at St Peter’s Square