Vatican Museums, St Peter's, Sistine Chapel last minute private tour
- Discover the hidden gems of the Vatican with a private expert guide
- See the worldwide famous collection inside the Vatican museums
- Explore the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Avoid long lines at the entrance with your express ticket
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide.
Moreover, this guide is dedicated 100% to you and your (private) group, so that you can ask them all the questions and curiosities you might have!
The experience includes:
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican museums
- The artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael
- The famous courtyards
- The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- The Sistine Chapel with expert commentary
- Express access to St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s La Pietà
- St Peter’s Square and Bernini’s optical illusion
- The Pope’s balcony
The tour ends at St Peter’s Square
- Private tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Fast track (no wait) entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Roma, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums (on the other side of the street).
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- - Please note that access to some areas of the Vatican may be restricted without notice in case of particular religious events
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited
- every day except on Sunday
- departures at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm and 3 pm
See the Vatican as it should be seen: without the crowds and with an expert local guide. This early-...
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
The best time to see the Vatican is before the crowds descend. This express, early-morning ticket gi...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Enjoy a professional guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica...
The Vatican Museums opens at night after official hours for limited dates each year. These dates mus...
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
See the Vatican Museums in a new light, a pleasing low light as you enter after regular closing time...
Hai sempre desiderato provare l'emozione del volo, ma non ti piace l'idea di lanciarti e cadere nel ...
Coming to a city as (wonderfully) chaotic as Rome can be daunting. We want to give you a warm, Itali...