Saint Petersburg CityPass
- Visit popular attractions while saving time and money
- Discover Saint Petersburg on your own time
- Enjoy special bonuses just for CityPass holders
- Save up to 80% on total admission costs
- You pay once and you don't need to buy tickets anymore
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, river cruises, and bus tours. Your St. Petersburg CityPass lets you explore Saint Petersburg on your own time with entry to 21 museums, access to the double-decker city tour bus, six excursions and discounts at restaurants, bars and cafes. You'll also get a free guidebook available in Rusian or English plus you'll recieve a SIM Card so you can make calls in Russia, gain unlimited access to the Internet for 24 hours.
With th St Petersburg CityPass, take your pick from:
- Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum
- Savior on Spilled Blood
- Faberge Museum
- Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum)
- Marble Palace (Russian Museum)
- Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum)
- St. Michael’s Castle (Russian Museum)
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Central Naval Museum
- Sheremetev Palace — Museum of Music
- St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Music
- Chaliapin Memorial Apartment
- Rimsky-Korsakov Museum
- Samoilov Family Museum
- Petrovskaya Akvatoria Historical Theatrical Scale Model
- Museum and Exhibition Center ROSPHOTO
- Peter and Paul Cathedral
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway
- Aurora Cruiser
- St. Petersburg City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Walking Tour with St. Petersburg Free Tour
- High-speed hydrofoils to Peterhof
- City Sightseeing. Canal Cruise
- Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland
- Evening Cruise with a live music
- Admission to 21 museums
- Entry to six tours
- Special discounts are restaurants, cafes and bars
- SIM card
- Guidebook in English or Russian
You can exchange the voucher into the St. Petersburg CityPass service package by the address: "The Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines". Address: Konyushennaya Square Street, 2 B. Working hours: 11:00-20:00 every day.
- The activation of the card begins with the first use and it is available for is valid for two, three or five consecutive days. You can use the CityPass during the year after buying it
- The navigation season usually lasts from 23 April until 7 November. In case of bad weather, it can also end prior to this date. In case this happens the tour provider will not be responsible
- St. Petersburg CityPass is valid for two consecutive days
- Operating hours of sights and attractions vary
The tour starts from the impressive St. Isaac’s Cathedral, commissioned by Tsar Alexander I in 1918....
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
The tour will start in front of famous Alexander Column, to listen a little bit about the history of...
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Sai...
Your customized day tour of St Petersburg will be tailored to your preferences. Use fast track admis...
Your one-way or round-trip transfers from the St Petersburg airport or train station let you enjoy a...
Discover stories of the Russian Imperial family and aristocracy on a visit to two former Imperial su...
Catherine Palace and Parks in Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo) is located in suburbs close to Saint Petersbur...
During this tour you will see real treasures of Saint Petersburg.Learn about the past, present and f...