- Visit popular attractions while saving time and money
- Discover Saint Petersburg on your own time
- Enjoy special bonuses just for CityPass holders
- Save up to 80% on total admission costs
- You pay once and you don't need to buy tickets anymore
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, river cruises, and bus tours. Your St. Petersburg CityPass lets you explore Saint Petersburg on your own time with entry to 21 museums, access to the double-decker city tour bus, six excursions and discounts at restaurants, bars and cafes. You'll also get a free guidebook available in Rusian or English plus you'll recieve a SIM Card so you can make calls in Russia, gain unlimited access to the Internet for 24 hours.
With th St Petersburg CityPass, take your pick from:
- Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum
- Savior on Spilled Blood
- Faberge Museum
- Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum)
- Marble Palace (Russian Museum)
- Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum)
- St. Michael’s Castle (Russian Museum)
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Central Naval Museum
- Sheremetev Palace — Museum of Music
- St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Music
- Chaliapin Memorial Apartment
- Rimsky-Korsakov Museum
- Samoilov Family Museum
- Petrovskaya Akvatoria Historical Theatrical Scale Model
- Museum and Exhibition Center ROSPHOTO
- Peter and Paul Cathedral
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway
- Aurora Cruiser
- St. Petersburg City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Walking Tour with St. Petersburg Free Tour
- High-speed hydrofoils to Peterhof
- City Sightseeing. Canal Cruise
- Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland
- Evening Cruise with a live music
- Admission to 21 museums
- Entry to six tours
- Special discounts are restaurants, cafes and bars
- SIM card
- Guidebook in English or Russian
You can exchange the voucher into the St. Petersburg CityPass service package by the address: "The Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines". Address: Konyushennaya Square Street, 2 B. Working hours: 11:00-20:00 every day.
- The activation of the card begins with the first use and it is available for is valid for two, three or five consecutive days. You can use the CityPass during the year after buying it.
- St. Petersburg CityPass is valid for two consecutive days
- Operating hours of sights and attractions vary
During this tour you will see real treasures of Saint Petersburg.Learn about the past, present and f...
During your day tour of Saint Petersburg you will be able to see all the top highlights of the city,...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
The best of Saint Petersburg tour leads you to the most iconic and well-known Saint Petersburg’s att...
Explore imperial residences on this day tour of Catherine Palace and the Peterhof gardens. If you on...
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
On this one day highlights guided tour your guide will meet your at the port and take you around the...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
San Petersburgo es conocida como la Venecia del norte, ya que está rodeada de ríos y canales. Por es...