San Diego speed boat adventure tour
- Enjoy a fully narrated 13-mile tour of the Big Bay
- Take in a breathtaking view of the downtown skyline
- Get a closer look at some of the wildlife that call San Diego Harbor home
San Diego Speed Boat Adventures is a fully narrated 13-mile tour of the Big Bay. The witty yet historical narration is done through two-way communication systems mounted in each boat.
You will have a once in a lifetime view of Naval Ships and Aircraft Carriers, the Coronado Bridge, The famous Star of India and the historic ships of the Maritime Museum. Take in a breathtaking view of the downtown skyline and get a closer look at some of the wildlife that call San Diego Harbor home!
- F13 mini speed boat
- USCG approved life jacket
- Instruction covering boating basics, rules of the road, tour hand signals, and professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- Fuel charge & San Diego Port Fees
- transportation to/from the meeting location
Cabrillo Isle Marina (Suite 205), 1450 Harbor Island, San Diego, 92101
Speed Boat Adventures staff will meet guests in Suite 205 on the second floor of the building.
- Please note that the tour duration (2 hours) also includes a 20 to 30-minute land instruction session
- Part of the fun at Speed Boat Adventures Tours is that, at times, you will be riding in open water. Please note that, although usually calm, the harbor can be choppy at times.
- Age/Children: We recommend children riding with adults to be ages 5 & up. Children under 5 are welcome on a case to case basis, as long as the conditions of the water are fair, and the child can “hold on” physically. If the conditions are rough, it is not safe for a child under 5.
- Age/Driver: To drive the boat alone, a person must be 18yrs old. 16 & up may drive as long as an adult is in the boat as well.
- Height/Weight: No height requirement; Each boat may not exceed 450lbs.
- We do not recommend guest with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant woman should not participate.
- What to bring/ wear? Wear what you would to the beach depending on the temperature (swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter). We suggest you also bring sun block, a towel for afterwards, sunglasses.
- What if you get sea sick? Normally seasickness is caused by the slow rolling motion in the ocean. Since the speedboats move along at high speeds it normally doesn’t bother people that are prone to getting seasick.
- Tours depart at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm
- Please arrive 15-20 before your scheduled departure time to check in
Spend an entire day at the San Diego Zoo with this one-day pass and learn how to monkey around.The S...
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
On your San Diego harbor cruise, you will explore the San Diego coastline. Cruise by famous landmark...
Experience San Diego's wonders from another perspective while having a delightful three-course-meal ...
Hop on board a yacht and head out to the open ocean for an unforgettable experience. You will have a...