San Diego winter whale watching excursion
- Watch gray whales head north off the Pacific coast
- Learn about dolphins, sea lions and more
- Stretch your sea legs out on the sun deck
- Get unique views of famous San Diego landmarks
Hop on board a yacht and head out to the open ocean for an unforgettable experience. You will have an exclusive look at local environmental efforts and hear professional live narration on marine life from expert captains and volunteer naturalists from the San Diego Natural History Museum (The NAT). Spot grey whales that migrate from winter to spring from feeding grounds in Alaskan waters to calving lagoons in Baja California and back. You may even see a large number of Humpback whales off the coast along with megapods of Common Dolphins.
Take in the California sun for panoramic views on the deck or rather, stay cozy from the comfort of the indoor seating with a full bar, hot food and souvenirs available for purchase.
- Whale-watching excursion
- Professional live narration
- Food and drink
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (3 and under): free
970 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92132, USA
Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Hornblower Booth at Pier 2 near Broadway Street.
- Outside food or beverages are not allowed on the yacht
- Snacks, hot food and souvenirs available for purchase from the onboard bar
- Operates twice daily at 9.30am and 1.30pm
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
San Diego Speed Boat Adventures is a fully narrated 13-mile tour of the Big Bay. The witty yet histo...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
On your San Diego harbor cruise, you will explore the San Diego coastline. Cruise by famous landmark...
Experience San Diego's wonders from another perspective while having a delightful three-course-meal ...
Inside LEGOLAND Dive into the LEGO CITY: Deep Sea Adventure submarine ride. Train like a ninja on LE...