- See San Francisco's #1 attraction, Alcatraz Island
- Learn the history and future of tech in Silicon Valley
- Visit Google and Facebook campuses
Alcatraz Island is the #1 attraction in San Francisco, and you can see even more on your day tour of "The Rock," followed by a full-day learning the history and future of tech in Silicon Valley!
Day 1 - Alcatraz day tour:
Take the ferry to Alcatraz and see amazing views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, Alcatraz Island, and the San Francisco city skyline from the north.
When you land on the island you’ll be equipped with an audio tour titled “Doing Time”, in which you’ll hear interviews from former inmates and learn more history about Alcatraz. Learn the history of “The Rock” with a 3-hour ferry and audio tour of the island and prison.
Day 2 Silicon Valley tech tour:
The next morning, get ready to see where it all began! An Incredible Adventures guide will take you back in time and drive you into the future on this educational tech tour of Silicon Valley.
You'll start the day with a visit to the Computer History Museum: see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines, as well as classics like Pac Man and Atari to stir up some childhood memories.
Visit the Google Campus/gift shop and check-in at Facebook, and head over to the newly-built Apple visitor’s center for an interactive exhibit of the new campus, and opportunity to test out the newest gadgets.
Then, grab some lunch in Palo Alto before heading back to San Francisco!
- Complimentary pick-up from most San Francisco hotels (no transport provided Day 1)
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Free time at Google Campus, Facebook Sign, Apple Visitor’s Center
- Alcatraz Island Tour Tickets ($38.00 USD)
- Meals (stops will be made to purchase food)
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Children (aged 0-11)
Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Make your way to Pier 33 in Fisherman’s Wharf to pick up your Alcatraz tickets from the Group Services Window and meet the ferry.
- Alcatraz ticket(s) will be arranged for the first day of your two day package between 9.00am to 3.00pm (exact times vary depending on availability)
- Photo ID and paid voucher is needed to claim tickets
- Alcatraz audio tour is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Mandarin, Portuguese and Korean
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes; the last ferry is at 6.30pm
- Don't forget to bring your camera and sun protection
- Wear comfortable walking shoes un protection
- Layered clothing and warm jacket is recommended – the ferry can be windy
Silicon Valley Tour:
- Maximum of 13 to 15 people per tour group
- Bring your camera, portable charger and water
- Wear layered clothing, comfortable walking shoes and sun protection
- Please have spending money for incidentals and lunch
- Tuesday to Fridays
- Alcatraz, Day 1: daytime departures at Fisherman's Wharf from 9.00am to 3.00pm (see calendar for exact times, these change depending on availability)
- Silicon Valley, Day 2: 7.30am pick-up at most SF hotels
Day 1 - Alcatraz day tour and Aquarium:Take the ferry to Alcatraz and see amazing views of the Golde...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Personal tour guide for your party. One-on-one training. Wharf, Waterfront, Little Italy and Hills o...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Start your guided tour with magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods Nati...
Hop aboard the tour bus and follow your guide across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National M...
Cruise through San Francisco and bike across the Golden Gate Bridge on this family-friendly tour! Yo...
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco, from the Bay to the Ocean, with a number of photo st...
The tour begins at the West end of Fisherman’s Wharf.Glide through North Beach, the neighborhood bes...