Alcatraz tickets with Fisherman's Wharf Sights and Bites tour
- Take the ferry and visit the infamous Alcatraz Island with an audio guide
- See the sea lions at Pier 39 and sample local clam chowder at San Francisco’s fish market
- Enjoy a chocolate sample at the historic Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
- Learn about the art and science that goes into making a loaf of sourdough bread
See two of San Francisco's top attractions, Alcatraz and Fisherman's Wharf, with your combo tickets. You will take a ferry to the infamous prison and learn about the history and interesting facts with an audioguide. Fishermans Wharf might be San Francisco’s most touristy neighborhood, but the historic waterfront has so much more to offer than souvenir shops and postcard views. In addition to visiting the local shops and tasting some delicious food, you'll learn about San Francisco’s colorful culture and rich history from it’s early founding to the Gold Rush era.
- Alcatraz ticket: entry to Alcatraz Island and self-guided audio tour (in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Korean and Cantonese)
- Sights and Bites tour:
- Local English speaking guide
- Clam chowder tasting
- Sourdough bread tasting
- Chocolate sample
- Additional food and drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Children (6-11): reduced
Alcatraz departure point is at Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing, San Francisco. Sights and Bites tour departure point is in front of Ghirardelli Chocolate, in Ghirardelli Square at Fishermans Wharf.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress standard: casual, be prepared for cold weather
- Sights and Bites tour duration: 2.5 hours
- The date and time chosen will be the departure of your Alcatraz cruise. The tour will take place on the following day
- You must provide the names of all participants in your party (as they appear on government-issued ID) during booking in order to receive Alcatraz tickets
- Check in at the GROUP SERVICES window at least 60 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- If incomplete information is provided you will not receive tickets or a refund
- For security purposes, a government-issued photo ID is required for all guests to board the Alcatraz ferry. Adult guests who do not have ID will not be able to collect tickets
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes; the last departing ferry is usually 6.30pm
- All Alcatraz tickets are issued as 'Adult' tickets
- Please choose the desired time for your Alcatraz visit (see calendar)
- Sights and Bites tour starts at 1.30pm the day after your scheduled Alcatraz visit
- You may change the date of the Sights and Bites tour at least 48 hours prior by following the directions on your voucher
Visit Alcatraz and discover some of San Francisco's best sites with this incredible combo. Take the ...
Your guide will meet you near the landing for Alcatraz ferries and give you two separate tickets. On...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour and a trip to Alcatr...
Travel back in time and drive into the future on this educational tour of Silicon Valley. You’ll sta...
A perfect option for first-time visitors, the San Francisco Flexi Attractions Pass offers the best a...
Day 1 - Alcatraz day tour and Aquarium:Take the ferry to Alcatraz and see amazing views of the Golde...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
Cruise along San Francisco’s breathtaking waterfront, under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, and loo...
The Alcatraz Package is a two day, two tour package containing on day one a guided bike tour and o...
Visit three neighborhoods on this San Francisco night segway tour, the most sensational way to see t...