Madame Tussauds and San Francisco Dungeon Combo Tickets
- Meet famous figures from the past and present
- Snap the perfect selfie with your favorite star
- See characters from the 'bad old days' come to life before you at the San Francisco Dungeons
Madame Tussauds San Francisco features seven different themed galleries, populated with stunning recreations of some of the most famous people across history. Each separate exhibit recreates iconic sets and scenes most associated with its models – like the grand piano where Elton John sits, or the bus seat with Rosa Parks. Get up close to hundreds of fabulously detailed wax models of all your favorite celebrities from many walks of life.
You’ll get a rare chance to snap photos of A-listers like George Clooney, Anne Hathaway, Leonardo DiCaprio, and more! Imagine yourself in the world of major league sports as you come face to face with everyone from Wimbledon winners to San Francisco 49ers quarterbacks. Don’t forget about music! Michael Jackson, Elvis, Lady Gaga, Adele, Bob Marley – these are just a few of the music industry giants that you’ll encounter in this popular exhibit.
You also get access to the San Francisco Dungeon, a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back into the Barbary Coast's most perilous past.
Meet and let your senses interact with the amusing characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you.
With experiences like The Descent, Lost Mines of Sutter's Mill, Gangs of San Francisco, The Ghosts of Alcatraz and Escape Alcatraz Drop Ride, the San Francisco Dungeon is an attraction that guarantees a day full of thrills.
- Entry to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Entry to The San Francisco Dungeon
145 Jefferson Street San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94133
- After booking, you'll receive your tickets instantly via email
- No need to print your tickets, you can show them on your smartphone at the entrance
- The San Francisco Dungeon is not recommended for children under the age of 10 and guests under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Opening times and dates might change depending on the season. Please double check the opening times at the official attractions' websites before your visit
- 2019: Daily except Wednesday and Thursday
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...