Madame Tussauds San Francisco tickets
- Meet famous figures from the past and present
- Snap the perfect selfie with your favorite star
- Seven different themed galleries
Madame Tussauds San Francisco features seven different themed galleries, populated with stunning recreations of some of the most famous people across history. Each separate exhibit recreates iconic sets and scenes most associated with its models – like the grand piano where Elton John sits, or the bus seat with Rosa Parks. Get up close to hundreds of fabulously detailed wax models of all your favorite celebrities from many walks of life.
You’ll get a rare chance to snap photos of A-listers like George Clooney, Anne Hathaway, Leonardo DiCaprio, and more! Imagine yourself in the world of major league sports as you come face to face with everyone from Wimbledon winners to San Francisco 49ers quarterbacks. Don’t forget about music! Michael Jackson, Elvis, Lady Gaga, Adele, Bob Marley – these are just a few of the music industry giants that you’ll encounter in this popular exhibit.
- Tickets to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
145 Jefferson Street San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94133
- After booking, you'll receive your tickets instantly via email
- No need to print your tickets, you can show them on your smartphone at the entrance
- Monday-Thursday, 10.00am-07.00pm
- Friday-Sunday, 10.00am-08.00pm
- Check online here for the most up-to-date hours, particularly if visiting around holiday or peak times
Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chi...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...