Muir Woods with 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Bask in the crisp, fragrant redwoods on your journey through Muir Wood
- Visit the quaint, Mediterranean-inspired town of Sausalito
- Spend 24 hours aboard San Francisco’s hop-on hop-off bus tour, available in 10 different languages
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool air as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Next, you’ll drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito – a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes.
Spend the rest of the day (24 hours) enjoying all of the famous San Francisco attractions and landmarks from an open-top double-decker bus! Learn about the City's fascinating history from live guides or your own audio headset. The hop-on, hop-off tour allows you to jump off at 20 different stops which interest you most.
Using VUTAGS, a trademarked “VoiceTours” technology, you can scan a QR code using your iPhone camera or Android QR reader to listen in 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.
- Entrance fee into Muir Woods National Monument
- 24 Hour double decker hop-on, hop-off ticket
- Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels and SFO airport-area hotels with advance notice
- Live tour guide narration
- Local taxes
- Gratuities; recommended
- Sausalito ferry boat return
- Children (4-11)
- Seniors (60+)
288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Tower Tours Main Office is located at 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason Street) at Fisherman's Wharf
- You must confirm your tour 24 tours in advance with tour operator
- If you are staying at a hotel and would like a shuttle pick up, please contact Tower Tours in advance to arrange a shuttle
- Comfortable shoes and warm jacket recommended
- Light walking required
- The hop-on, hop-off tour allows you to jump off at 20 different stops which interest you most
- Hop-on / Hop-off Tour is available in 10 different languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese
- Tour downloadable audioguide in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish
- Muir Woods Tour: 9.00am (3.5 Hours)
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off tour (2.5 - 3 Hours) - Various departures throughout the day; usually every 30 minutes from 20 different stops along the route. Enjoy the hop-on hop-off tour at your own leisure
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...