San Francisco champagne brunch cruise
- Pass the famous sites of San Francisco
- Sip on a cocktail as you cruise along the bay
- Unwind with family and friends as you enjoy bottomless bubbly
This unique brunch cruise along the bay is a San Francisco must-do! The sparkling waves and soft breeze create a special ambiance for a morning getaway. You will enjoy free-flowing sparkling wine accompanied with classic breakfast dishes, lunch entrees, and desserts. The live music and breathtaking views of San Francisco provide an ideal way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
- 2-hour yacht cruise
- Brunch buffet
- Free-flowing sparkling wine
- Bottomless mimosas
- Orange juice, soda, coffee, tea and water
- Wine, beer and cocktails (available for purchase on board)
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Pier 3, On the Embarcadero at Washington St.
Please present your voucher and arrive at the appropriate boarding time.
- You can find a sample menu here
- Operates Saturdays and Sundays 11.30am to 1.30pm
- Boarding: 11.00am
- December cruises from 11.00am to 1.00pm (boarding at 10.30am)
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...