San Francisco Segway Experience Tour
- Explore the bright city of San Francisco on a 2-hour segway tour
- Glide effortlessly through the streets admiring top city attractions
If you have always wanted to get on board a Segway and experience the joy of gliding along - this two hour Segway tour is an excellent opportunity to do it. The sights and smells of boiling crab pots and Sourdough bread along with the local street musicians is a San Francisco treat that can't be missed!
Over the course of your segway tour, see fo yourself the colorful Fisherman's Wharf with its fishing boats. The famous Pier 39 is here, complete with restaurants, souvenir shops and a few hundred sea lions.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of Golden Gate Bridge and legendary prison of Alcatraz, home to some of the most notorious criminals, including Al Capone and the "Birdman of Alcatraz". Glide effortlesly through Ghirardelli Square and enjoy its shops, restaurants and treats from the famous soda fountain.
Glide past the Aquatic Park, home to a myriad of restored floating vessels including The Balclutha which was featured in the film, "Mutiny on the Bounty". See fo yourself the USS Pampanito Submarine, a floating museum for those interested in the life of a submariner.
- Fully guided tour
- Training Session
- No reduction for children
- All participants must be at least 12 years old
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult on tour
Please bring a printed copy of your voucher and meet your guide at the tour operator's office.
- The tour will begin with a 30-minute orientation session
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Maximum size per group is 8 people
- Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not permitted to participate on our Segway tours
- Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit their tour and no refund will be given
- All participants must weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 260 pounds
- Daily - check calendar for time offerings
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...