Ultimate Lake Tahoe adventure 2-day trip
- Pick-up at convenient San Francisco, East Bay and Sacramento hotels
- Experience historic Sierra Nevada gold country
- South Lake Tahoe ski resorts in the winter and watersports, biking and hiking in the summer
- Try your luck at Stateline, Nevada casinos
- Enjoy fine casual dining and exciting night-life
- Pickup at convenient San Francisco, East Bay and Sacramento hotels
- Visit the old west town of Virginia City
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall...all perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San Francisco can be a summer playground or a winter wonderland with family and friends. Whether you are a regular or a first-time visitor, this 2-day trip to Lake Tahoe delivers incredible experiences. Why bother with a stress-filled and costly drive to Lake Tahoe? Let us handle the road while you sit back and relax. You and your group will arrive refreshed and ready for skiing, water sports, mountain gondola rides, hiking, biking, headliners, casino gaming or just taking a break from city life for a few days!
When thinking about your trip to Lake Tahoe from either San Francisco or Sacramento keep in mind that many of the activities are seasonal, so plan accordingly.
In winter and spring, from November to early April, you find snow sports are the main Lake Tahoe attraction. Heavenly Mountain resort is the activity center for South Lake Tahoe. There are also options for Nordic skiing and other snow sports. Save some energy to enjoy the nightlife which includes shows, fine dining and gaming at Harvey’s, Harrah’s, MontBleu, Dottie’s or Hard Rock.
In summer and fall, you can enjoy outdoor fun from early morning to late evening. Take an Emerald Bay cruise on the M.S. Dixie; soak up the sun at Baldwin Beach; helicopter over of Emerald Bay, fit in 18 holes at Edgewood, hike D.L. Bliss State Park and check out the Balancing Rock; explore Vikingsholm castle; dive into the lake on a kayak, paddle board, jet ski or parasail; mountain bike along the Truckee River; or glide over mountain tops on the Heavenly gondola.
- Transport to South Lake Tahoe from San Francisco, East Bay or Sacramento
- Photo excursion to Emerald Bay (subject to road conditions)
- One-night accommodations at the Lakeside Inn in Stateline NV.
- 1-day ski or snowboard package with insurance
- Return trip to San Francisco, East Bay or Sacramento
- Meals and beverages
- Lift ticket
During checkout, you will be asked to choose your preferred meeting point.
This tour operates from the following meeting points:
- Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel, Holiday Inn Fisherman's wharf, 1300 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Hilton Union Square 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102 (Mason Street side entrance)
- Safeway Grocery Store 11450 San Pablo Ave, El Cerrito, CA 94530
- Safeway in Rancho Cordova - 10635 Folsom Blvd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall is always perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from San ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...