Gastronomy and Valles Pasiegos guided excrusion with tasting from Santander
- Visit to an Anchovy Factory in Santoña
- Visit a local wineyard and learn how wine is produced
- Enjoy a nice meal in a local restaurant
- Enjoy the beauty of the green Pasiego Valleys
- Visit a local pastry factory (of "sobaos" and "quesadas")
This gastronomic visit is focused to enjoy the beauty of the green valleys known as Valles Pasiegos and to learn more about the process of elaboration of some of their local products. You will start the tour visiting a vineyard in Villafufre, this is a special vineyard because it is the first one in Cantabria requesting the ecological wine stamp. Afterwards you will visit El Andral, a sobaos and quesadas obrador in Selaya. You will then stop to have a meal in Selaya (not included). Finally, you will visit the family cheese called "Jarradilla". You will also do a small tasting of their products in all of our stops.
- Visits and tastings of local products
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Civil liability insurance and taxes
- Children 2-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel in Santander. Alternatively, you can go to the tour operator office at C/ Castelar, 49 (next to Palacio de Festivales)
- Group size: min. 4 max. 8 people
- This is an excursion for all ages and ideal for families with kids
Wednesday at 9.15am
The Centro Botín is an arts centre designed by the Italian architect Renzo Piano, in co-authorship w...
You will visit the caves of El Castillo and Las Monedas in Puente Viesgo. Both are world heritage by...
Enjoy a relaxed afternoon visiting Comillas, a town that encompasses all of the elements necessary t...
You will leave from Santander towards Fuente Dé at 8.30am and you will arrive around 10.00 am. You w...
You will leave from Santander towards the mountains of Rionansa. You will go across valleys, forests...
You will leave Santander towards the village of Potes. To arrive there you will cross the impressive...