Seville segway tour
- Enjoy the views while riding a easy ride segway
- Learn about the amazing history of the capital of Andalusia
- Explore the secret highlights of Seville from a local expert
- Make photo stops at the most fascinating sights along the way
Explore the beauty of Seville with a segway tour! As soon as you arrive to the office, which is very close to the big gothic cathedral, you will be introduced to your guide. If it is your first time on segway don't be afraid, your instructor will explain all the details about safety and machines. Before the tour you will practice and discuss the sights you want to visit.
- Fast and Curious Tour: Sights you can choose to see with this route include major sightseeing spots like Giralda, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcázar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de Espana, Old Tobaco Factory, Parque de María Luisa, Palacio de San Telmo, Torre del Oro and Guadalquivir. Duration: 45 minutes.
- Magic Night Tour: After the sun sets on Seville it becomes more mysterious and intriguing. Discover Seville on a segway in the refreshing night air and see a different sided to this wonderful city. You will be offered different routes and the stops will be discussed before the tour. Major sights you will see if you select this option include Giralda, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcazar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de España, Old Tobacco Factory and Parque de María Luisa. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Monumental tour: This option will take the most effective route through Seville to visit each monument. Your guide will explain the history of the building, unique facts about space and be available to take photos of your in front of the monuments. The hightlights of: Giralda, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcázar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de España, Old Tobaco Factory, Parque de MaríaLluisa, Palacio de San Telmo, Torre del Oro, Guadalquivir, Triana bridge, Plaza de Armas, Vista de Triana, Plaza de Toros, Teatro de la Maestranza, Expo 92, Monasterio de la Cartuja. The highlight of the tour is Cartuja Island, which is 4 kilometers away from the historical city center. There you will see the Expo 92 area and the old Cartuja Monastery which is currently a modern art museum. Duration: 2 hours.
- Panoramic Tour: Ride on Segway through the most important monuments of Seville. Local and professional guides will tell you a lot of interesting stories about the Cathedral, Royal Palaces of Alcázar, Spanish Square, Indian Archive and many more. Sightseeings: Giralda, Catedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcázar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de Espana, Parque de María Luisa, Palacio de San Telmo, Torre del Oro. Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Local and experienced guide
- Instruction and practice
- Storage for your personal belongings
- Food and drinks
- Museum entrance
Calle Real de la Carretería, 14, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
- Participants must weight over 30 kilograms but not more than 110 kilograms
- Riding the segway is prohibited for pregnant and drunk individuals
- Participants must be at least 7 years old
- Wear suitable clothing according to the weather conditions and comfortable shoes
- Do not forget your sunglasses and a head cover, Andalucia is very hot!
- Group size: 2-10 people
- Daily from 9.00am to 7.00 pm
- Magic Night Tour: Daily at 6.00pm, 6.30pm and 7.00pm
Enjoy fast-tracked entry to one of Seville's most popular attractions. Discover the role the oldest ...
A visit to Seville would not be complete without knowing the art of the Andalusian capital, and Anda...
A knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish Quarters in...
Enjoy a fun and beautiful guided walk through the classic Seville. Accompanied by a local tour guide...
Visit Seville from a unique position and enjoy privileged views: those that can be seen from the Gua...
Seville is the Guadalquivir river, the most visited natural monument of Seville. If you want to know...
Hop on board one of our bright red buses to see the best of Seville - the artistic, cultural, and fi...
Discover Italica the first authentically Roman city in Spain, located just 15 minutes from Sevilla. ...
This day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic...
Marvel at the Jewish Quarter in Seville with 1-hour approx. guided walking tour through the legendar...