Visit on of your guides favorite Sherry taverns in the heart of Seville where you will taste 5 of the authentic Sherry wines and learn all about the production and differences of more than ten different types of this jewel of Andalusia. You will find out how the very special climate and geographical conditions of the region of Jerez and a unique ageing and blending process determine the distinct characteristics of Sherry wines. Taste the Mosto, Fino, Amontillado, Oloroso, Cream, Pedro Ximénez or others, accompanied by some delicious locally produced cheese, olives and traditional charcuterie.
Food & winery tours
Sherry and tapas tasting in Seville
Availability: Mondays to Saturdays
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Language: English , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Learn from a professional Sherry wine expert how to taste wine
- Experience up to 5 different types of Sherry wines
- Enjoy your wine with perfectly paired tapas
What to expect
- Local tour guide
- Tasting class with a Sherry wine expert
- 5 different types of Sherry wine each paired with light tapas
- Infant (aged 0-2)
Pl. de la Encarnación, s/n, 41003 Sevilla
Find your guide at the Metropol parasol.
What to remember
- Tour operates with 2 to 12 people
- Mondays to Saturdays at 12.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.