This experience will take you to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Ride through the charming backroads for a scenic countryside cycling excursion from Siem Reap. Stop along the way to meet with the locals with samples of typical Cambodian cooking and witness traditional crafts.
Siem Reap cycling and culinary adventure
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 5 hours to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Cycle to a nearby village to see farmers, rice fields, and traditional homes
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class led by a local chef and discover authentic local ingredients
- Tuck into a tasty meal, alongside a Cambodian welcome drink
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick up & Drop-off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bicycle & Helmet
- 3 dishes cooking course
- Cold drinks, Local snacks and fruits
- Children (ages 7-12)
- You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- Kindly be ready in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 mins prior to your pickup time
What to remember
- This tour is limited to 12 participants to ensure a more personalized experience
- This tour runs rain or shine, you are encouraged to consult the weather forecast and to dress accordingly.
- This tour not allowed for infants
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.