- Experience the best of St Augustine with Old Town Trolley, Old Jail, Oldest Store Museum with a narrated tour
- Hop on and off at 23 conveniently located stops
Old Town Trolley Tour
Sit back as the talented Old Town Trolley conductors share the history, attractions and sights of America's oldest city. Founded by Pedro Menendez de Aviles in 1565, St. Augustine is a unique city filled with colonial Spanish neighborhoods, magnificent buildings and a charm all its own. The one hour tour features 23 stops and over 100 points of interest.
Tour at your own pace! Old Town Trolley Tours allows you to get off at any of the 23 convenient stops situated close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants. When you're ready, just re-board and it's on with the tour. Stops include:
- The Authentic Old Jail and Oldest Store Museum Experience
- Welcome Center on U.S. 1
- Visitors Information Center
- The Old Drugstore, Potter's Wax Museum, and Tolomato Cemetery
- City Gate and St. George Street (historic walking mall), Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
- Colonial Quarter and Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Bay View at the Best Western
- Hypolita St.
- Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church, Grace United Methodist Church, Ancient City Baptist Church
- Villa Zorayda
- Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Dow Museum of Historic Homes
- St. Augustine Distillery
- San Sebastian Winery
- Whetstone Chocolate Factory
- Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum, Ximenez-Fatio House, Scenic Cruise, Schooner Freedom, Eco Tours, the Black Raven, Aviles St. and Beach Bus Stop
- Oldest House, Fernandez Llambias House
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center and Ghosts & Gravestones, Uptown San Marco Shopping District
- Mission of Nombre de Dios and Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
- The Old Senator and Howard Johnson
- Fountain of Youth
St. Augustine Old Jail
Completed in 1891, the jail housed prisoners for over 60 years. It is one of the few surviving 19th century jails. Explore the sheriff's quarters where he and his wife lived adjacent to 72 prisoners. You can visit the male and female cells, maximum security area and see a large collection of used weapons.
St. Augustine History Museum
A combination of historical displays and private collections bring over 400 years of Florida history to life. The museum features displays of the various countries that ruled over St. Augustine; England, Spain and France. You can visit the Spanish Sunken Treasure Room, a Timucuan Indian Village and the Florida Cracker Trading Post.
St. Augustine's Oldest Store Museum Experience
Discover the latest and the best Time Saving Miracles from the Turn of the Century. It isn't simply a museum, it is an interactive experience with actors portraying characters you would have met in the 1908 store, with over 100,000 items!
- Narrated trolley tour, valid for three days
- Admission intoThe Old Jail, Oldest Store Museum and St. Augustine History Museum
- Unlimited use of the Old Town Trolley and St Augustine Beach Bus
- Hop-on hop-off
- Children 6-12 years
- Free entrance for children under 6
Free parking is located at The Old Jail.
- Package components can be used three consecutive days within 6 months of purchase date
- Reservations are not required
- You can board at any boarding location with e-Ticket or voucher, which can be retrieved at the ticket booth
- Old Town Trolley Pass is good for 3 consecutive days
- Free parking is available at Old Town at 167 San Marco Avenue
- Assistance animals, such as seeing-eye dogs, are the only animals that are allowed on board the trolleys
- Old Town Trolley Tours: Daily 9.00am-4.00pm. Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend 9.00am-5.30pm; July 4th 9.00am-4.30pm. Trolleys run half day on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. Closed Christmas day.
- Old Jail Daily 9.00am-5.00pm. Closed Christmas Day
- Oldest Store Experience: Daily 9.00am-500pm. Closed Christmas Day
- Tours run every 15-20 minutes
Visit the oldest city in the United States and get your dose of warm Florida sun and fascinating his...
Watch in amazement as friendly clerks, butchers and snake oil salesmen demonstrate the very latest i...
Gain a greater understanding of the evolution of Florida, the people who helped shape its future and...
Potter’s Wax Museum is located on Orange Avenue in historic St. Augustine and offers a unique opport...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...