St. Augustine's Oldest Store Museum experience
- See what it was like to live in the 1900’s with live demonstrations
- Bring along history buffs and children to take part in the interactive fun
Watch in amazement as friendly clerks, butchers and snake oil salesmen demonstrate the very latest inventions for turn-of-the-century living. Meet the proprietor, Mr. C.F. Hamblen. Step back in time and discover the latest and best time saving miracles from 1900!
- Steam-driven tractors
- Tonics & elixirs
- Farm equipment
- Health underwear
- Worm syrup
- Corn sheller
- Collars & corsets
- Guns & ammunition
- Grain thresher
- Goat powered washing machine
- Bikes & trikes
- Gossip and so much more
- Guided tour
- Children 6-12 years
- Free entrance for children under 6
Free parking available at the Old Jail.
- Reservations are not required
- Museum is wheelchair accessible
- Daily 9.00am-4.00pm
- Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve 9.00am-3.00pm
- Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend 9.00am-5.30pm
- Closed on Christmas Day
Visit the oldest city in the United States and get your dose of warm Florida sun and fascinating his...
Home to prisoners for over 60 years, the Old Jail in St. Augustine looks more like a resort than a m...
Gain a greater understanding of the evolution of Florida, the people who helped shape its future and...
Potter’s Wax Museum is located on Orange Avenue in historic St. Augustine and offers a unique opport...
Old Town Trolley TourSit back as the talented Old Town Trolley conductors share the history, attract...
Upgrade your 3-for-2 SeaWorld Parks Ticket with our Discovery Cove® OfferYou'll experience the world...