2-day Cairo tour from Tel Aviv with flights
- Visit the Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Enjoy the famous Egyptian Museum and see a vast collection of ancient artifacts
- Explore the market and the Sakkara Valley
Cairo is the home to some of the most famous pyramids in the world. Being the capital of Egypt, Cairo is also the most populated city in Egypt and the Middle East. Cairos' population is over 10 million people, with another couple of million living right outside of the city limits. The pyramids in Cairo are an astounding site to see. They were built to house the dead Pharaohs, and their nobels. You will tour the Egyptian Museum with its vast collection of ancient artifacts. The museum holds over 160,000 paintings, sculptures, ancient coins, mummies, and crypts.
The flight from Tel Aviv will be in the evening or late afternoon and a driver will pick you up at 9.00pm and drive you to the Taba border. After the border procedure, you will continue in an an air-conditioned car to Cairo (approximately 5-hour drive). You will start the tour with the pyramids, the Sphinx, the market and the museum. After lunch you will be taken to your 4-star hotel for an overnight stay.
You will enjoy breakfast at the hotel before traveling through Cairo to the Sakkara Valley and the Old City of Cairo. After lunch you will be drien back to the border and expected arrival to Eilat at approximately 10.00pm.
- Entrance to all the sites
- One-night stay in a 4 star hotel (half-board)
- One lunch
- English speaking guide in Cairo
- Internal flights
- Border passing tax
- Visa to Egypt
- Drinks and other items not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Nile cruise
- Single supplement fee (optional)
You will take a flight from Tel Aviv to Eilat. Your guide will meet you at the Eilat airport upon arrival.
- Minimum 2 people required for the tour to operate
- A current and valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please provide nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date when you make your booking
- Dress code:
- very warm clothing in the winter
- cool comfortable clothing and head covering in the summer
- comfortable walking shoes
- Visa/tax/tip money are accepted in cash only
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal
- Flight tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- Please be at the Tel Aviv airport an hour before take-off
- A representative will wait for you at the Eilat airport and assist you with the border crossing procedure
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
On your tour you will be picked up from your Tel Aviv hotel and head towards the Dead Sea, located a...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 06.30am from Tel Aviv and will start heading east to e...
This unique tour offers visitors the opportunity to discover the world of "social Judaism" and its m...
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...