The tour will leave Tel Aviv mid-morning and travel an hour north to Kibbutz Ma’agan Michael, situated on one of the most beautiful stretches of the Mediterranean coast. Your guide, a local kibbutz member, will meet you and give a brief introduction about the kibbutz community which is one of the key segments of early Zionist communities in Israel. Following an in-depth tour of the kibbutz, you’ll get to experience and understand the amazing culture and history of the Kibbutz movement as you eat a delicious communal lunch in the kibbutz dining hall. Following your tour and lunch, we will depart for Tel Aviv, arriving back at the Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv in mid-afternoon.
Half-day Kibbutz community tour from Tel Aviv
Availability: Wednesday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Learn about the history, culture, and unique lifestyle of the last remaining Kibbutz community
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch in a Kibbutz dining hall
- See one of the most spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea
What to expect
- Lunch in the Kibbutz
What's not included
- Additional snacks and drinks
Abraham Hostel in Tel Aviv
Meet at Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv
What to remember
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, water, and snacks
- Wednesday and Sunday at 10.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.