With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will have all the cultural and tourist offers of Piedmont at hand! Treat yourself to City SightSeeing and a boat trip on the Po river in Turin, go up to the top floor of the Mole Antonelliana, or take a tram up to Superga, all while saving money! Torino+Piemonte Card is a master key lasting 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days. A Junior Card is also available for children ages 12 to 17, for 2 or 3 consecutive days.
As the first capital of Italy's Kingdom, Turin is a city rich in art and architectural remains of the glorious past. With the Torino+Piemonte Card you can freely build your itinerary, benefiting from free entry to the most important museums (like the Egyptian Museum, the Shroud Museum and the National Museum of Cinema), temporary exhibitions, as well as castles, fortresses and royal residences of Piedmont.
The entire region has so much to offer to tourists: art, history, culture, natural scenery and tantalizing culinary traditions. Discover the treasures of Piedmont with reduced admission to the cultural sites of this beautiful northern region. With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will also enjoy discounts on major events, outdoor activities, theme parks and tours.
- Free admission to the most important museums and exhibitions in Turin, as well as the castles, fortresses and royal residences in Piedmont
- Discounted tickets in many other cultural sites all over Piedmont
- Hot deal on board the City Sightseeing Torino bus
- Reduced tickets for the main tourist services of Turin: panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, Sassi - Superga rack tramway, Venaria Express shuttle bus
- Discounts on prominent cultural events, outdoor activities, adventure parks, and guided tours in the entire region
- Click here to discover all the special offers with the Torino+Piemonte Card