Home to dumpling shops, noodle stands, dim sum restaurants, Chinese bakeries and the Vancouver International Airport, the city of Richmond is hailed by Conde Nast Traveler magazine as the place with the best Chinese food outside of China. During this tour, guests get insider access to authentic and delicious Chinese dishes that would otherwise only be available in Asia. From Hong Kong-style cafes to Chinese barbeque stalls, Asian food courts to dim sum institutions, guests will have a personal introduction to a food culture found nowhere else in North America!
Authentic Asian Eats tour
Availability: May through December
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience North America's most delicious and authentic Chinese cuisine
- Eat and explore with the backdrop of British Columbia's natural beauty and pristine air
- Learn how to order and eat well-loved Asian dishes while getting local insight into the customs and culture, as well as recommendations from a fun and friendly guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food tastings - experience North America's most delicious and authentic Chinese cuisine
- An exclusive printed guide of foodie recommendations and discounts
- A fun, friendly, locally-savvy Foodie Tour Guide
- Children (0-3 years): free
999 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
The tour will meet at the Vancouver Convention Centre East - 999 Canada Place. Enter the building and meet your guide by the totem poles past the information desk.
What to remember
- Unfortunately this tour is unsuitable for those with dietary requirements as alternate tastings cannot be provided
- There will be around 4 hours of walking on this tour
- Please note that supplier reserves the right to cancel a tour if the minimum capacity is not met (24 hours in advance during high season/48 hours in advance during low season)
- Written notice is required for all cancellation requests. This can be sent to email@example.com
- This tour is available from May through December, please check the calendar for availability
- The tour will depart at 9.00am and will last approximately 4 hours
Vancouver Foodie Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 30 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 14 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.