Karaoke Christmas lights trolley tour
- Experience Vancouver's most spectacular Christmas light displays!
- Sing your way through the city with festive karaoke
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it!
On this Christmas tour, you'll board one of Vancouver's festively decorated trolleys, complete with karaoke machines and sing your way past the city lights of downtown before arriving at Bright Nights at Stanley Park. After being given time to walk through the light display and take in Stanley Park’s holiday magic, the tour will continue along and view local light displays such as the English Bay Christmas Tree, Hycroft Manor and Canuck Place.
The second stop of the evening will be at VanDusen Botanical Garden where you'll disembark to enjoy the Festival of Lights. Hop aboard one last time for the return trip to downtown Vancouver and viewing of St. Paul’s Hospital Lights of Hope.
- 3-Hour Christmas themed tour of Vancouver
- Admission to the VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (3 to 12 years): reduced
999 Canada Place Way, Welcome Kiosk
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run come rain or shine
- Please arrive for check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- December 1st to December 29th
- Departs 6:30 pm
One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A ...
If the combination of city sights and a forest escape is your idea of an ideal day-trip, this is the...
From suspension bridges and treetop viewing platforms to fish ladders and mountain gondolas, this is...
The tour starts with a 90-minute ferry cruise aboard with scenery so jaw-dropping you won't want to ...
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...