Explore Vancouver by lamplight on this 90-minute walking tour featuring the city’s most gruesome historical events. Designed for adults, the experience is conducted as a theatre piece told through the lens of one person’s tragic tale. The tour covers topics such as the Great Fire, the smallpox plague, and the unsolved murder of John Bray, all based on documented history taken from city archives. Your guide will take you to all of Gastown’s must see locations and landmarks, including the city’s oldest hotel, the Victorian, as well as Gaoler’s Mews, Water Street, and Maple Tree Square.
What to expect
Ask a question
The Lost Souls of Gastown tour
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday-Saturday
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take an unconventional walking tour by lamplight
- View a dramatic theatre piece as you visit Vancouver's landmarks
- Learn about the city's earliest and most gruesome history
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pickup/drop off
Cathedral Square, 566 Richards St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1X4
Cathedral Sq. across from the Holy Rosary Cathedral at the corner of Dunsmuir and Richards Streets 10 minutes before the start of tour.
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended for children under 14
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine and are outside, please dress appropriately for the weather
- Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk around an urban environment
Thursday- Saturday: 8.00pm
Forbidden Vancouver Walking Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 giorni before the activity begins.