Vancouver City and Capilano Suspension Bridge tour
- Explore the beauty and diversity of Vancouver City
- Cross the historic Lion's Gate Bridge
- Walk amongst the treetops on a forest suspension bridge
If the combination of city sights and a forest escape is your idea of an ideal day-trip, this is the tour for you.
You'll ride and relax with unique, guided commentary through Vancouver's vibrant downtown and see spectacular waterfront landmarks including the sails of Canada Place and the bustling Robson Street shopping strip.
You'll then soak in the view over Lions Gate Bridge as you venture to the adrenaline-pumping Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Next up are the sandy shores of English Bay on the west side of Stanley Park, then Granville Island and a scenic drive through historic Chinatown and Gastown.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 5 hour guided tour
- Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (3 to 12 years): reduced
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run come rain or shine
- Pick up is arranged from 10:45 am to 11:30 am
- Tour departs at 12:00 pm
One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A ...
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...