Jump on a fun and easy-to-ride e-bike and see Vancouver without breaking a sweat. Along the way, you'll check out Stanley Park and ride up to the Prospect Point Lookout, experience the Temperate Rainforest and Seawall trails and discover the city's modern and historic neighbourhoods. This is sure to be an exhilirating ride through one of the most scenic and intriguing cities in the world!
Vancouver Epic Electric cycling tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the modern and historic side of Vancouver by bike
- Check out the iconic Stanley Park and soak up the nature
- Ride up to the Prospect Point Lookout and look over the stunning city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- Bike rental
- Helmet, lock, and basket or handlebar bag hire
646 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2G2, Canada
Please check in at the Tours Desk upon arrival.
What to remember
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Tours need a minimum of 2 participants to run
- You will cycle approximately 18km (12 miles) on this tour
- All guests must sign a waiver form prior to starting the tour
- Guests are required to wear helmets as per British Columbia Law
- Tours will run rain or shine unless conditions are dangerous. Please dress appropriately for the weather. Rain ponchos are provided if needed
- Please note that you must be at least 16 years old to join these tours
- You must be over 16 years old to ride an e-bike
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Cycle City Tours and Rentals
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.