One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A vacation to Vancouver is not complete without a day trip to Victoria. The Victoria sightseeing tour begins with a scenic ferry ride with views of the Gulf Islands. Then you'll be treated to a coastal drive through the communities of James Bay, catching sights of Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0. Then the tour continues with a sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria, with stops at the Inner Harbour, Government Street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings.
Day trips & excursions
Victoria sightseeing tour from Vancouver
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 14 hours 15 minutes
Do this because
- Soak in the views of the Gulf Islands on the way to Vancouver Island by ferry
- Visit prominent landmarks like Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown in Downtown Victoria
- Spending the afternoon shopping and sightseeing in Downtown Victoria
What to expect
- Ferry ride with views of the Gulf Islands
- Explore Downtown Victoria
- Deluxe coach bus offering onboard entertainment
- All taxes and ferry fees
Meet a the departure point. Please approach any Discover Canada Tours staff dressed in green and they will be happy to help you start your tour.
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Saturdays, 7.15am
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen weather conditions.
- Departure times may vary by date
Discover Canada Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.