Victoria sightseeing tour from Vancouver
- Soak in the views of the Gulf Islands on the way to Vancouver Island by ferry
- Visit prominent landmarks like Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown in Downtown Victoria
- Spending the afternoon shopping and sightseeing in Downtown Victoria
One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A vacation to Vancouver is not complete without a day trip to Victoria. The Victoria sightseeing tour begins with a scenic ferry ride with views of the Gulf Islands. Then you'll be treated to a coastal drive through the communities of James Bay, catching sights of Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0. Then the tour continues with a sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria, with stops at the Inner Harbour, Government Street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings.
- Ferry ride with views of the Gulf Islands
- Explore Downtown Victoria
- Deluxe coach bus offering onboard entertainment
- All taxes and ferry fees
Meet a the departure point. Please approach any Discover Canada Tours staff dressed in green and they will be happy to help you start your tour.
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Saturdays, 7.15am
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen weather conditions.
- Departure times may vary by date
If the combination of city sights and a forest escape is your idea of an ideal day-trip, this is the...
From suspension bridges and treetop viewing platforms to fish ladders and mountain gondolas, this is...
The tour starts with a 90-minute ferry cruise aboard with scenery so jaw-dropping you won't want to ...
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Canyon Lights – a Winter Festival - has caught the attention of the world. Named one of the nine mos...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...