Open tickets for Caneva World and Movieland Park for 1, 2 or 7 days
- Choose between the 1 day ticket for 2 parks, 2 days for 2 parks, or the weekly pass
- Enter and exit the parks as many times as you want
- Open ticket: choose when to visit the parks
On the shores of Lake Garda, the fun never stops! With these combined tickets, you can visit the two Caneva Aquapark and Movieland Park theme parks in peace.
Sun, sand and steep slopes await you at Caneva Aquapark. Let yourself be carried away by the excitement of the cinema as a true participant: experience Movieland Park, explore the film sets, get involved with the fearless stuntmen and jump on the most amazing attractions!
Choose the ticket that's right for you:
1 day ticket for 2 parks
2-day ticket for 2 parks
- The "1 day 2 parks" ticket is valid for access to the two parks on the same day
- The "2 days 2 parks" ticket is valid for access to the two parks, in two days, even if not consecutive
- The weekly pass is valid for access to the two parks, on seven consecutive days starting from the day of the first entry
- Children under 1 meter tall: free
- Children under 1.40 meters tall: reduced
Caneva Aquapark e Movieland Park
Via Fossalta, 58, 37017 Lazise sul Garda (Verona)
- This is an open ticket valid for any day of your choice within the current season
- Caneva World is open until 15 September 2019
- Movieland is open until 3 November 2019
- It is not mandatory to wear a swimming cap in the Caneva AquaPark pools
- It is possible to enter and exit the parks freely, even several times during the same day. Keep the ticket and get the staff to stamp it at the entrance.
- To check park hours, click here
- The park is open every day from 16 May to 15 September fro m10.00am to 6.00pm
- Open in July and August from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- The park is open every day from 13 April to 3 November from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Hop on the open-top red bus and see the sights of Verona as you learn more about this historic city ...
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
This tour will start from the 2,000 year-old Arena, the Roman amphitheatre built some 50 years befor...
The Verona Bike Tour is the first and original bike tour of Verona. In just 3 hours you have the opp...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
You will meet your English-speaking guide near the Roman Theatre, one of the most important reminder...
Through this amazing tour you'll see the 2,000-year-old amphitheatre called Arena, built before the ...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Join this two hours cooking course to learn the secrets on how to make traditional italian ice cream...
Come and visit an exclusive and flowery garden, included in the cathedral complex of Verona. Stroll ...