Verona Walking Tour
- Walk in the historical center of Verona
- Enjoy the sights of the Arena, site of a famous Opera festival
- Admire many historical sights, such as the Juliet's balcony
- Live an unforgettable experience with an official guide
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Arena and many other historical sights on this small group 2.5-hour walking tour, with an expert and official tourist guide.
Walking through one of the most historical UNESCO-listed centers of Italy, full of Roman ruins and architectural gems such as Arena and Roman theatre, built more than 2.000 years ago. Discovering the famous Juliet's balcony and the sites of the Opera Festival, one of the most important in the world. The number of participants will be limited to 15, and you'll get the opportunity to live an unforgettable experience.
- Official tourist guide english speaking
- Any food and drink consumed during the tour
- Entry ticket at the Arena of Verona, €6 for adults and 4.50 for children and seniors
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
- Children 0-5 years: free of charge
Stradone Porta Palio, 29, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
At local tour operator office, VERONALITY, Stradone Porta Palio, 29, 37122 Verona.
- The tour is available for a minimum of 2 people
- Suitable for children and families
- Every day
- Departure time: 10.00am
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Veronese...