- Walk in the historical center of Verona
- Enjoy the sights of the Arena, site of a famous Opera festival
- Admire many historical sights, such as the Juliet's balcony
- Live an unforgettable experience with an official guide
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Arena and many other historical sights on this small group 2.5-hour walking tour, with an expert and official tourist guide. Walking through one of the most historical center of Italy, UNESCO-listed, Roman ruins and architechtural gems such as Arena and Roman theatre, built more than 2.000 years ago. Discovering the famous Juliet's balcony and the sites of the Opera festival, one of the most important in the world. The number of participants will be limited to 15, and you'll get the opportunity to live an unforgettable experience.
- Official tourist guide english speaking
- Any food and drink consumed during the tour
- Entry ticket at the Arena of Verona, € 6 for adults and € 4.50 for children and seniors
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
- Children 0-5 years: free of charge
Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 12, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
At local tour operator office, VERONALITY, Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14B, Verona
- The tour is available for a minimum of 2 people
- Suitable for children and families
- Every day
- Departure time: at 10.00am
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...