Hostaria Verona 2019
- Visit the autumn wine and grape harvest festival in Verona
- Taste the wines of the Veronese wine cellars and top craft beers, accompanied by the gastronomic specialties of the area
- Save on the cost of admission tickets by buying the offer in advance!
The Presale Promotion will open on the 1st of August and will close on the 10th of October at 24.00
Participating in the Festival, you enter a single large "hostaria" that winds for about 3 kilometres of route, squares, streets and bridges of extraordinary beauty, with the Veronese cellars that offer tastings of fine wines from the areas of production of Valpolicella, Bardolino, Lugana, Soave, Custoza, dell'Arcole Doc and Durello, for a total proposal of over 150 wines. In addition, the Arsenal's gardens will be dedicated to the extra-veronese wine excellences that will give life to "Hostaria Italia" with wineries and flavours from the Italian regions.
Gastronomic specialities accompany the wine tastings: you'll find them on the stands of the "sbecolerie", scattered almost everywhere along the way, which offer the excellence of the Veronese tradition. Piazza dei Signori will be the seat of "ciacole in piasa", or public lectures.
The ticket, if purchased in advance, is offered at a discounted price (€15 plus pre-sale rights, instead of €20) and includes 10 tasting tokens (9+1 special token to be used in the new Hostaria 2019 guest areas) + a complimentary free glass in tritan and a complimentary pocket for the glass. It will also be possible to buy other advantageous packages including access to the beautiful Juliet's terrace with the "Juliet's balcony" toast.
Entrance to "Hostaria" 2019:
Piazza Sacco e Vanzetti (cash desk 1); Piazza Bra (cash desk2); Porta Borsari (cash desk 3) Piazza dei Signori (cash desk 4).
- Admission to "Hostaria" 2018
- Tasting package selected from:
- Option 1: 9+1 tasting tokens + 1 free glass
- Option 2: 9+1 tasting tokens + 1 free glass + 1 daily ATV bus pass
- Option 3: 9+1 tasting tokens + 2 free glasses + 2 tickets to Juliet's terrace with "Juliet's balcony" toast
- Option 4: 9+1 tasting tokens + 2 free glasses + 2 tickets to Juliet's terrace with "Juliet's balcony" toast + 2 daily bus passes ATV
Any groups of at least 15 people or agencies may have additional promotions by contacting: email@example.com.
- Ticket types:
- Option 1: 9 tasting tokens + 1 special token to be used in the new Hostaria 2019 guest areas + a free glass
- Option 2: 9 tasting tokens + 1 special token to be used in the new Hostaria 2019 guest areas + a free glass + a daily ATV bus pass
- Option 3: 9 tasting tokens + 1 special token to be used in the new Hostaria 2019 guest areas + two free glasses + two tickets to Juliet's terrace + "Juliet's balcony" toast *
- Option 4: 9 tasting tokens + 1 special token to be used in the new Hostaria 2019 guest areas + two free glasses + two tickets to Juliet's terrace + "Juliet's balcony" toast * + two daily bus passes ATV
- You can show the ticket printed or in digital format
- *The exclusive toast a few meters from the famous "Juliet's Balcony" is offered in collaboration with the Lessini Durello Consortium.
- For the couple ticket: the last entrance to Giulietta's terrace takes place half an hour before the event closes.
- The ticket can not be canceled or refunded
- N.B: The tasting of some particularly prestigious wines can be worth 2 or 3 tasting tokens
- Friday 11 October from 6.00 pm to 11.00 pm, cash desks close at 10.00 pm
- Saturday 12 October from 11.00 to 9.00 pm, cash desks close at 8.00 pm
- Sunday, October 13th from 11.00am to 8.00 pm, cash desks close at 7.00 pm
The Zenato winery is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across I...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Listening to Radio Rock Star, discover the innumerable proposals of the international buffet includi...
A blindfolded tasting to test your senses, your skills and knowledge in the oenological field. You w...
Situated between lake Garda and Verona, the Valpolicella area it is famous all around the world for ...
Inama is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offerin...
Book this 6-hour excursion for small groups (max 8 people!) to explore the beautiful area of Gallura...
# *Vicoli stretti e misteriosi. Scalinate mozzafiato. Vecchie case di pescatori affacciate direttame...