- discover and taste the wines from the most renowned wine-growing areas of Verona
- taste delicious specialities of the territory in accompaniment to the wines
- have fun at aperitif time with the Dj set and the live broadcast of RADIO VERONA
Rewine 2018, the event that takes you to discovery and taste the best wines of the Verona area, will be held at the famous Dogana Veneta located in the historic center of Lazise, close to the old port and directly on the shores of Lake Garda.
Thanks to the charm of the location, Rewine will be able to amaze and attract both the most prepared consumers and the less experienced among the locals and the numerous tourists who choose Lake Garda for their summer holidays.
Those attending the event will also be able to bring home a tangible memory of the "ReWine" experience by buying the most popular and renowned bottles of the territory!
- Tasting of all the wines offered by the producers
- Tasting of many different the gastronomic products
- Entertainment with Radio Verona and Dj set
- Cooking shows to showcase the best combinations of food and wine from Verona
Piazzetta Partenio, 13, 37017 Lazise (Verona)
The events takes place at the Dogana Veneta.
- The ticket is valid throughout the whole day
- You can enter and exit the Dogana Veneta several times within the day indicated on your ticket (you just need to show the staff the bracelet you got at the entrance)
Thursday 19 and Friday 20 July 2018, from 18.00 to 24.00
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...