Truffle hunting and Amarone tasting
- Explore the Valpolicella woods
- Join the truffle hunt
- Taste truffle, local wines and food
Join the Scorzone truffle hunt and explore the Valpolicella area. The Tartufaro will guide you during the hunt through the woods and lands surrounding Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde. Discover the intense aromas of the forest and combine them with the fragrances of Amarone. After the hunt, rest in the cellar and taste our red wines with typical local food and the Scorzone truffle.
Inform about any specific dietary requirements and, in case of pick-up option, please confirm the pick-up place (Piazzale Cadorna or Stazione Verona Porta Nuova) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Food and drinks
- Truffle hunting with the Tartufaro
- Truffle and Amarone tasting
- Winery visit
Youths (5-17): reduced
Località Gazzo, 4, 37020 Marano di Valpolicella, VR Verona
Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde
- Inform about any specific dietary requirements and, in case of pick-up option, please confirm the pick-up place (Piazzale Cadorna or Stazione Verona Porta Nuova) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Plus: pick-up from Piazzale Cadorna by Bar Sabrina (10:00am) or from Stazione Verona Porta Nuova (10:15am)
- Check calendar for availability
- Summer only
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...