Valpolicella Wine Tasting: the "Three Classics"
- Experience a moment of pleasure and a fascinating and engaging experience
- Stimulate your senses with a complete food and wine tasting
- Try the three great classics of the Veneto region: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Ribasso and Valpolicella Superiore combined with cold cuts and cheeses
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” meaning “valley of many cellars”.
The northern area of Verona’s Province stretching from east to west is traditional wine-producing country. The term “classico” is exclusively applied to wines produced in the oldest wine-producing areas of Negrar, Fumane, Marano, Sant’Ambrogio and San Pietro in Cariano. It has a delicate and winy bouquet reminiscent of bitter almond.
In this tour you will be able to taste our genuine enogastronomic local product as cold cuts, cheeses and Valpolicella wines.
You'll fall in love with our three classics, as: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Ripasso and Valpolicella Superiore.
For each wine will be presented the terroir of origin, grape variety, vinification and organoleptic characteristics.
You will able to combine the wine tasting with cold cuts and cheeses from the Verona area.
- English and Italian Guide
- Enogastronomic tasting with Soppressa and Monte Veronese
- Natural or Sparkling water on request
- Extra food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
La Botteghetta in Padella, Via Don Enrico Tazzoli, 1, 37121, VR, Italy
La Botteghetta, Via Leoncino, 31, 37121, VR, Italy
- Tasting starts at 11.00am
- Check-in 15 mins before the tasting starts
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...