Verona food and wine tasting with walking tour
- 3.5-hour food tour of Verona, led by an expert guide
- Discover the charm of the city and learn about Verona's culinary scene
- Visit a tortellini workshop to see how the pasta is made
- Taste typical Italian food and drink including espresso, cheeses, olive oil and locally produced wines
- Numbers limited to 12 people, ensuring a small-group experience
Begin your tasting tour in the same way that most Italians begin their day: with an espresso! Pair the robust coffee with a delicious pastry, before continuing with the walk. As you continue to your next food stop, listen at your tour leader illustrating stories and curiosities of Verona’s most important squares where Veronese people buy and take their food or aperitif. Make your way to a local delicatessen shop to taste some fresh salami and Parma ham, but also the famous Parmigiano cheese with balsamic vinegar. Afterward stop in a small and very local take-away pizzeria to taste one of the most delicious pizza in the city, made traditionally with sourdough starter. Than it's time for a good glass of local wine in a local Osteria, you could choose from Prosecco, Valpolicella or the famous Amarone. Continue to a local workshop where fresh tortellini are made by hand. Learn about the process of making pasta, from mixing and rolling the dough to stuffing it, sample some of the freshly made pasta. If it's summer, finish your tour with a yummy icecream and see how at the end of this food walking tour you’ll feel like a real local!
- Official tourist guide english speaking
- Food and wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 6-12 years: reduced fee
- Children 0-5 years: free of charge
Largo Don Giuseppe Chiot, 18, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
Meeting Point: 10 minutes prior at VERONALITY office, Stradone Porta Palio, 29
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change, mostly due to the weekly closing of the shops, Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- Starting time: at 10.00am
- Duration: 3.5 hours
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...